As it is always an issue with Lukasz ,he managed to step forward again and offer to the customers whole range of bespoken DAC units available ,depended on customer taste and personal choice only. Here are some pricipias of the offer pointed below with rough price guide too. So here we have just a few ideas – others can be always discussed ;-]
- 1.DAC with two different tube topologies: in one common chassis and with common digital part, you can have SRPP configured output stage and Anode Follower (resistor loaded) triode stage on second pair of outputs.
- 2.DAC with two different tube systems: you can have octal outputs and noval outputs on two pairs of RCA’s. The octals will be based on 6SN7GT and novals on ECC81/82 tubes.
- 3.DAC with two identical but separated output pairs: same tubes but with identical second output for biamping or subwoofer.
- 4.DAC for tube rolling freaks: three systems in one DAC with 3 pairs of RCA’s: one for ecc8? tube types (81, 82, 83) and second for 182/7119 tubes and third for 6N6P, 6N1P, 6N2P, 6922, 6DJ8, Ecc88 and PCC88. This covers almost all popular novals in one DAC.
- 5.WiFi DAC which does not require any transport, just log it into the wifi in your home and play files from media server directly through the DAC. (contains a Squeezebox engine and Fikus DAC combined in one)
- 6.DAC with two chipsets: one is TDA1541A and second is my Fikus DAC with newest 32 bit DAC chip. Two stereo outputs to try them both. Separate optimized tube stages.
PRICES: prices are negotiable, depending on request. As a guidance 15% of list price will be added, depending on the Level of the DAC.