Features of Encore Seven's new generation
To path all the improvements reflected in this new product will be a long list, let us point to those which remain crucial for Us:
- Unique visual design, we named the “V-TUBE ENGINE” characterized by inclined lamps in a V arrangement, a horizontal standard circle and a glass front panel, and sandwiched chassis design optimising thermal comfort of the Tube Engine.
- Precision of workmanship at the maximum available level of quality.
- Innovative gyroscopic remote control of highest precision.
- A true hi-end level product.
- Extremely good price vs. performance factor.
Encore Seven SYNCHRONICITY
The history of Encore Seven’s achievements can be seen below and on the archival company website https://egg-shell.com/
EGG-SHELL - history until 2021/2022
EGG-SHELL TanQ is a lonesome flagship. With 2 x 20 Watts of the purest, class A power, it is a versatile amplifier which will run most of the speakers available on the market today without a trace of a problem. It also fits all the musical genres, whatever floats your boat. Full freedom of performance, with unrestricted flow, musicality and spaciousness will bring the life like gig to your own house. Plus it’s unique sculptures look and the quality, built like a… tank, will defeat any criticism.
Egg-Shell TanQ main features
- Massive Classic EI OPTs made of fine 0.3mm, premium annealed lamellaes.
- ALU Chassis
- Floating OPT board separated from the main chassis.
- Additional anti-vibration solution employed into the legs.
- Removable front glass panel for easy maintenance of the pre amplifier section.
- Nixie Input Indicator.
- Our hallmark: Spherical Gyro Remote, Prestige RCX control unit included.
- Silent, add on, mechanical fan heat extraction with auto-switching Noctua 11,9 dB / 800rpm unit.
- 3 years warranty
Egg-Shell TanQ specification
- Class: A (Single-Ended)
- Power: 2 x 20W
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Output impedance: 4 and 8 Ohm
- Inputs: 3 x RCA
- Tubes: 4 x KT88, 2 x EF86, 2 x ECC83
- Power consumption: 350W
- Soft start & stand-by function
- Weight: 25 kg
Innovative remote control sphere comes now to match Egg Shell !
Find out more about EGG-SHELL amplifiers
Amplifier itself not only sounds good , but also looks very stylish. Unique chassis had been designed to fulfill not only esthetic demands, but also first of all, to meet circuit demands for the best sonic execution. Neither to say both targets had been completed and this wonderful amp is nothing but the shining little star. With lovely balance between pure ART DECO proportions and V6 engine like layout for all vacuum tubes included it is A LOOKER and THE PERFORMER at the same time. It is also WOMEN”S APPLE IN AN EYE!
PRESTIGE RANGE WITH EL34 POWER TUBE
Please have a closer look at complete Egg-Shell amplifiers line in our offer to find more about. Two of them are Triode circuit employed EL 34 Pentode based amps.
The amplifier marked with the number 15 has 15W RMS power per channel and operates in class A. The second model has the power of 9W RMS per channel and it also operates in class A. It additionally differs from the more powerful brother by having its power supply system based on vacuum tube rectification. Other way they both using same output tube.
PRESTIGE RANGE WITH KT88 POWER TUBE
….and one is using KT 88 pentodes with the same design principles.
Have a look at both AMP and PHONO side by side for size reference:
CLASSIC RANGE - ONLY WITH EL34 POWER TUBE
Egg Shell Classic range is sporting exactly the same circuit as their Prestige amps but enclosure is simplified to keep the price down. Other way they are sharing the same voicing. The same specifications apply as above. A an example bellow there is a picture showing model 9WST in Classic implementation. The model name is Classic 9WLT.
Classic range can not be supplied with Egg Shell remote due to lack of space to accommodate giro receiver module inside.